I love watching JR interact with little kids. Sometimes I worry that he'll be a better mom than I will! He is very good with kids, for which I am so so thankful. He didn't have any problem taking care of those little babies this weekend and even jumped at the chance to watch them. Most guys don't even like holding babies for more than 3 minutes but I'm pretty sure JR would have taken them all day if he had been allowed. When my sister was trying to distribute her 4 children to different family members for her and her husband's weekend getaway next week away I suggested that me and JR stay at their place and take care of the kids. When I asked JR about it not only was he willing but he was really excited. It's very reassuring so know that I have a husband who will be so involved with our children some day. So cute!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Blessing Babies
This past weekend JR and I made the trek up to good ole Central Arizona or as JR would call it "da bomb". I'm going to have to go with it's probably the opposite of that. He just has to say that because he is from there and it's rumored that the temple is going up there. Anyways, we went up because JR's sister had asked him to come and bless her new baby. Two of his sisters actually had baby boys in the last month so we got to see them for the first time. JR has blessed probably about 6 babies already. He gave a very beautiful blessing for little Xavier. We will be going up again the last weekend in September to bless the other baby, Levi.

I love watching JR interact with little kids. Sometimes I worry that he'll be a better mom than I will! He is very good with kids, for which I am so so thankful. He didn't have any problem taking care of those little babies this weekend and even jumped at the chance to watch them. Most guys don't even like holding babies for more than 3 minutes but I'm pretty sure JR would have taken them all day if he had been allowed. When my sister was trying to distribute her 4 children to different family members for her and her husband's weekend getaway next week away I suggested that me and JR stay at their place and take care of the kids. When I asked JR about it not only was he willing but he was really excited. It's very reassuring so know that I have a husband who will be so involved with our children some day. So cute!
I love watching JR interact with little kids. Sometimes I worry that he'll be a better mom than I will! He is very good with kids, for which I am so so thankful. He didn't have any problem taking care of those little babies this weekend and even jumped at the chance to watch them. Most guys don't even like holding babies for more than 3 minutes but I'm pretty sure JR would have taken them all day if he had been allowed. When my sister was trying to distribute her 4 children to different family members for her and her husband's weekend getaway next week away I suggested that me and JR stay at their place and take care of the kids. When I asked JR about it not only was he willing but he was really excited. It's very reassuring so know that I have a husband who will be so involved with our children some day. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The pictures with the two sleeping babies is absolutely precious. You ARE so lucky.
Ah, what a good hubby! I know my kids love Uncle JR!
Post a Comment