Friday, September 12, 2008

Such a sucker

Several posts ago I told a story of how we got suckered into traveling out to Sedona for a Time Share presentation followed by a tour of pretty much mobile home vacation rentals. By the way, we are still waiting for our free vacation. We got something in the mail from them about 3 weeks ago saying they did not accept our first vacation time and asking if we wanted to continue trying for the other 2. HECK YES WE DO! We are not giving up this far in the game. Anyways, I digress. I got another phone call from another time share company a couple weeks ago and so that will be this weekends adventure. The terms are a little different on this one. The hotel is actually here in town only like 10 minutes from our house. Some of you may or may not be familiar with the Legacy Resort? It's that big one off the I-10 and baseline with that big fountain you can see from the freeway.
They are actually putting us up in the hotel tonight and then in the morning we get up and go to their presentation. We opted out of the free vacation this time because of the annoyance factor of it all plus it has been brought to my attention that I just can't keep taking vacations. Beats me. Instead of a vacation we are getting a $100 pre-paid visa card. So that is tonight. Stories and pictures to come I'm sure.
Also I would like to say that I want a kitten. I can't have a kitten because our landlord doesn't allow them but my mom just bought two orange kittens and I want a kitten too. I know there aren't a lot of cat people in the world today but I'm not ashamed to say that I love cats but hope I don't become a crazy cat woman some day. Look at how cute my mom's cat is? Who wouldn't want that?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jenny, I WANT THAT! You can talk to me day and night about cats because I AM that crazy cat lady.