
What is this you ask? Well, it's an incentive card we got from Bucca Di Beppo when we went there on our San Diego trip. I have had it in my purse ever since. It's a sealed up card with a prize inside that is void unless you take it back in to the store on another visit. When you take it back you open it and see what you've won. Everyone a guarenteed winner! How could I resist. I've been wanting to go back ever since! Last week we finally did. It was hard to find a time because you can't use it on the weekend either. So after work and JR's missionary visits we headed over to Bucca for some dessert. FYI, the dessert was delicious and all but I wouldn't recommend going there for dessert because their desserts are EXPENSIVE. We paid $12.99 to split a dessert. Anyways, it was a nice little mini date and in case you are wondering what we won...
If you look in this picture at that little white and red container at the head of the table that is what we won. A teeny tiny bit of gelato. Heck at least it was free!



4 comments:
Yeah. I'm so excited to see your blog. You are hilarious. I think that the restaurant won... they got you to come back and spend money. Savor that gelato. I love how you guys are up for all kinds of free stuff. We once stood in a line for hours, with two little girls for a grand opening and got a year of free burgers once a week. We went almost every single week.
So... we didn't know you guys had a blog. Why not? I found it while randomly stalking one of my second cousins. :) Can we add you to our links?
Sounds like fun, I have never been to Bucco di Beppo but have heard great things about it... I don't think they have one in Wisconsin though.
We went with the same card and won the same thing! How funny!
Post a Comment