Monday, September 15, 2008

No we do not own a time share

I'm happy to say we successfully completed another time share presentation without becoming time share owners. Actuatlly, I'd really love to own a time share but that's just not really feasable for us. I have to say that this time share experience was much better and more professional however, it does not yield any good stories...well maybe one good story. One of the consultants happened to be from Prescott and happened to be my brothers age and admitted to thinking he was hot and then going on to tell us about how the first time she met my brother was at a Rock climbing wall and she walked in and he was doing pull ups with two fingers on the rocks. For those of you who know my buff brother, this makes sense. Glad she came clean about that to us.
We stayed at the resort Friday night which was really nice but it wasn't the resort I thought it was. The rooms are a little too "Southwest" for my liking but all and all it was a really nice place. Some highlights of the room were, full kitchen and washer/dryer, doorbell, phone in the bathroom, and messages left on our phone apologizing for the yoga instructor being out because of sickness. That was quite thoughtful of them.


You may be concerned with this one that I'm taking pictures of JR praying. Rest assured he is just kneeling by the bed texting, not sure why...

The presentation was actually pretty fun. We got a lady this time who happened to be LDS and I think she realized there was no way she was getting a sale on us so she wasn't trying to pressure us. I also liked that they had paradise bakery muffins and cookies there for our liking. To sum up, I do recommend Legacy Golf resort and Shell Vacation club and I do not recommend Sedona Pines and Spirit Incentives. If you are going to go time sharing stick with Shell!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've been to a couple time share presentations. They are pretty funny and they do make sense to buy if you have the money. I received a nice stay at a resort for one and suite tickets for a diamondbacks game.