I feel so blessed to have 3 amazing sisters who all live within 30 minutes of me. I couldn't ask for better roll models. Love you my sisters!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sisters
Last Friday was my sister Emily's birthday. Happy Birthday Ems! I took a half day at work and we celebrated by going to Claim Jumpers for lunch. I really like that place. Well, minus my sister Amy's undercooked chicken sandwich that is. She got about half way through her sandwich when I noticed it was looking awfully pink. The manager came by our table about 5 times after that, comped her meal and gave us all a HUGE piece of chocolate cake. How did he know a HUGE piece of chocolate cake would calm our troubled minds? You're good manager Sean. Lunch was followed by the ultimate girl activity, shopping. What a great day!
I feel so blessed to have 3 amazing sisters who all live within 30 minutes of me. I couldn't ask for better roll models. Love you my sisters!
I feel so blessed to have 3 amazing sisters who all live within 30 minutes of me. I couldn't ask for better roll models. Love you my sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We love Claim Jumper. You should go there for your BDay. They give you the best mint ice cream cake thingy. YUM! What are your plans anyway? Big Party? Sleep Over? :) Gotta love sisters!
Nice. I was just wondering if you all told each other what you were going to wear? Was is black and blue day?
So worthy the salmanilla poisoning, Jens!
Post a Comment