Friday, April 25, 2008

Ahhhh

A few months ago I had my 6 month dental check up. For the past 26 years I have prided myself in the fact that I have not had any cavities and also that my wisdom teeth successfully grew in without pain and with minimal tooth crowding. I thought I had beat the system. When I would go to the Dentist they would always tell me I should have my wisdom teeth removed although I never understood why since they are fully grown in. I always chalked their advice up to being a money making scheme. Well, to my complete horror, my last check up showed a cavity in my bottom right wisdom tooth. That dang tooth! It has always been the funny one because it grew in at a scattywompus angle. Well the dentist then gave me an even bigger shock when he informed me that the cavity is located in such a place that no drill can reach it and that the tooth will have to be removed. FINE! You win dentists! I will get my wisdom teeth out but you better never bother me again with such inconveniences. I have my consultation on Monday and I suppose in a few weeks I will be out 4 teeth. I will miss them.

1 comment:

Rustino Scar said...

PTL for the dentists that are out there to get your money. I mean, HEY, you have insurance, and dentists need an income and they take insurance, so you might as well get them out. Plus, you get painkillers. Though I wish you would just hold out a few years and then I can do it when I move back to AZ. or i can try it this summer without any anesthetic. your choice.