Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here goes...


For those of you who may not know, JR and I were married about a month ago on March 14th. It was a pretty crazy wedding weekend to say the least as we had 2receptions in 2 days in 2 different towns on the opposite side of the state.

This was followed by a night flight to Florida where we were off on our 5 day Cruise to the Western Caribbean. We had a lot of fun. I'll try to post some pictures if I can figure out how to do that.














This is my first time blogging and I have decided to start one because I work at UOP. And here is why that statement makes sense. Every day when I come in to work at good old UOP I check all of my friends blogs to try to entertain myself and keep my sanity by taking my mind off of my crazy students for a couple minutes. The thought came to me that I should probably join the blog phenomena. It's just not fair that I should withhold my life experiences from them when I'm a semi blog stalker. I do warn you though that I have a feeling that I may be a fairly lame blogger. I don't usually have interesting things to say. I'll try my best though to pay back all the minutes of joy I get from concentrating on anything but work at work.

2 comments:

glll said...

Cool, Jens! You are too cute - and you have a cute husband, too! the mama

Rustino Scar said...

Wow, looks like lots of fun. I'm sad that I missed out on all of the good times, and that you missed out on the best part of a bachelorette party...
I'm glad to see that my instructions worked out for you. I hope they were clear enough