I was going through my wedding pictures...again...the other day and I came across the picture of me and my friend Ashley Samantha. Shout out to you Ashley! Ashley flew in from Idaho to come to my wedding and she was my saving grace! She helped me clean and move and she even made me waffles in the morning so I wouldn't starve on my wedding day. Not only that but she was great company. She is in New York City right now being a famous designer at Martha Stewart Living. I'm pretty sure her and Martha have brunch and stuff together. Shout out to you Martha. Anyways, the point is I'm very thankful for Ashley Samantha (although we gave her that middle name about 5 years ago because she didn't have one. You are welcome).
1 comment:
Jens!!! My own post!!! I love my post! Thank you so much! You are the greatest. I had a wonderful wonderful time at your wedding and was very glad I could go. There are two things I need to edit from your description of me: 1)By saying I "made you waffles" you mean I toasted a frozen blueberry Eggo waffle we got from JR because there really wasn't any other food in your apartment that was yours. I think I even took it to you in a paper towel. That does not count as "making you waffles". 2) I am not becoming a famous designer although I am having fun and, sorry to say, no brunches, although I did go to a sewing class last night which was very fun (no martha).
p.s. please email me that photo! It is so cute.
Post a Comment