Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Craft night and other weekend events

A couple months ago my sister told us about these very cute picture boards that they were making in enrichment and suggested that we all get together and make them too. I took her word for it on the cuteness and was given some brief instructions on things I needed to buy to make them. On Friday me and my 3 sisters and mom all got together and had a little craft night. We ordered some Macayo's, did a little crafting, did an 11pm Coldstone and Wal-mart run, did a little more crafting and tah dah, my picture board:
It took awhile to make them but I am really happy with how mine turned out, especially considering I had about 10 minutes to pick out the paper during a rushed lunch hour early that day. We wrapped up craft night around 12:30 am. That is some hard core crafting if you ask me. We all had a lot of fun though.



Saturday we were invited to the Diamond Backs game by our friend Collin. D-back won 3-2 against the Dodgers. Can't say I'm the biggest baseball or sports follower in general but it was something different to do. I think I spent more time crowd watching. As always, we ended up next to the obnoxious drunk men. Good times.
Yet another famous JR face. I think we took this picture 3 times before I finally gave up. This is the best of them...sadly.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun! You have such a fun family, Jens! Could you teach me how to make a picture board?

Rustino Scar said...

mmmm, i wish i had some ice cream right now. It looks like you and your sisters had a great time crafting the night away. not so long ago i made my own camera bag. it is HOTTTTT! who would have thought I was so crafty!?!

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute!! I wish I could do stuff like that... Maybe you could have another get together and invite friends... (invite me.)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Jenny - we were at that game too! Too bad we didn't see each other.

And I want to make a picture board! That's so cute!! TEACH ME!!

Heather said...

Seriously could you teach me how the do the picture board. That is the cutest thing ever. I love it. You wanna have another girls night soon and teach all of us?????