Thursday, July 24, 2008

SYTYCD

I like to think that I don't watch a ton of TV but I do allow myself a couple of shows. My one doozy is "Lost" but since it doesn't come on again until January, I've been watching "So You Think You Can Dance". This show is quite entertaining to me. I just think it's so amazing what dancers can do. For those of you who have seen it how in the world do they memorize all of those dances in a week? Unheard of! This is a pretty good season I have to say. It's hard to choose but I think I have narrowed my favorites down to 2 girls and 1 boy. Chelsie:
Katee:
and Mark:
Chelsie and Mark were paired up at the start of the show and I just loved them. I think Katee is probably the most talented as far as her technique goes though. I dont' think she has ever gotten a bad review. Unfortunately I don't think she has a big enough crowd following to win it.
Am I really blogging about a tv show? I guess I am. I'm not lame I promise. I just love the show.

4 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

of course you aren't lame, that show is awesome. I think one of the boys will win though. I'm thinking Will.

Brenden+Nikki said...

I LOVE CHELSEA HIGHTOWER!!!

The Payne family said...

Well, there goes the Will theory! I'm glad I'm not lame after all!

Heather said...

I feel the same way. I could watch katee and Chelsea dance all day. I just sit at home and watch their performances over and over again on Youtube. I love it. I'm thinking Ones of those girls might win. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching it.