Thursday, July 10, 2008
I knew it
For any blog followers you might remember me posting earlier about my experience of substituting in primary and the fear that followed about being called to primary. Well, the day has come. You are looking at the newest Sunbeam teacher for Lakewood ward. Did I not call it? I sure did. Good bye social interaction. Good bye doctrinal teachings. Hello coloring in church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I dont know weather to say I'm sorry or congratulations. Brent and I taught the sunbeams last year and it's HARD. But they are so cute. And it is so fun to see them learn. They can get so excited about the scripture stories! You will defentally fall in love with them! I will say something that helped us TONS was the primary partner. It's at Deseret. It has crafts that go with each of the lessions. The kids love them and they are great for filling time! There is also one that has games that go with the lessions! Also SUPER helpful in keeping them engaged! Good luck!!!
Yes, as a previous primary teacher, I can say coloring will be become an intricate part of your Sundays... as well as snacky-snacks. Yum! It happens to all of us, I think, at one point or another. Just pray that you aren't a lifer like some of the ladies in there. :)
On a serious note, I know you will be great at teaching these kids. You are just too much fun to be sitting away your Sunday meetings listening to the lessons!
PS You should teach them some of our songs. "Stink-o Man" should be a great hit.
Post a Comment