Recently at work a co-worker of mine and myself discovered a new way to entertain ourselves. Since we are both "IN" network with Verizon we get free picture texts so even though we sit across the room from each other we send each other random pictures of things around the office all day long. For example I just received the following picture text from her:

I can't really say why we get such a kick out of this. Nonetheless, its a lot of fun. You should try it!
Classics...

And yes that is you Brooke, Ashley and Leilani at Chuck-E-Cheese on my computer tower.

5 comments:
I love that!! I love random pics!
Wow. I am really glad that I don't work in an office right now. Of course, my random pics would be messy diapers and crayon on the walls...so...that office is looking pretty nice right now....
i love random pics. kills boredom.
by the way, add taylor to my name, on your blogger list, i look like a loner! lol.
hooray! I love that I am on your computer tower! Especially at Chuck E Cheese. I remember that birthday party.
lol. thanks jenny! have a great week. i'll call ya soon! :)
Post a Comment