After almost 4 years at the University of Phoenix I am happy to announce that I finally have a window seat! It's actually not because of anything I've done, it's just a random seating arrangement and I just happened to be the lucky one this time around. Every few months University of Phoenix will play cube swap and move everyone. This time we actually moved from the 5th floor to the 4th floor but sometimes we may be moved a matter of a couple cubes down. It's all very weird. I love my new seat though. I look right at down town Phoenix and the airport which I love cause I get to see the planes take off all day and wonder where they are going and wish I could be on the plane with them. It's a pretty sweet set up. They'll probably move us again in 2 months but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Behold the beauty.

Ok so it doesn't really look that cool in the picture and you can't even really tell that it is downtown Phoenix in the background but in real life it looks much closer. Chase Ball park looks like a monster to me.


The planes, the planes!!!!
1 comment:
Wow, Jens - a city view from work and a pool view from home. You are an inspiration to us all. Although my nice view of our cinder block wall is pretty nice. . .
Post a Comment